Re: Dragon Age Inquisition has stopped working.

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Inquisition has stopped working.

★★ Novice

Every time I quit the game, I receive an error message. I included a screen shot of the error message, below as an attached file. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Message 1 of 2 (906 Views)

Accepted Solution

Honestly....my fix is to click the close program button and move on....

I know my system did this recently and then stopped....I don't know if it was an Origin update or Windows update or something else, as it just stopped doing it one day.  I never really worried about it, as it didn't seem to make a difference in the game, and I wanted it closed anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (952 Views)

All Replies

Honestly....my fix is to click the close program button and move on....

I know my system did this recently and then stopped....I don't know if it was an Origin update or Windows update or something else, as it just stopped doing it one day.  I never really worried about it, as it didn't seem to make a difference in the game, and I wanted it closed anyway.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (953 Views)