Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition crash during cutscense

by Angarl

Original Post

Dragon Age: Inquisition crash during cutscense

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My game crashes during cutscenes only. I can run the game fine all day, but during cutscense I have full system crash/reboots. I have the latest game ready driver, so I am just guessing my GPU is outdated. I have a GTX 660 Ti. I am running it on optimal in accordance with GeForce.

Sometimes I get this error message:

DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_RESET ("The device failed due to badly formed command. This is a run-time issue; The application should destroy and recreate the device"). GPU: "NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 Ti", Driver:34475 

Edit: After reviewing the minimum GPU requirments, "512 MB, AMD Radeon HD 4870, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT" I don't think its my GPU anymore because I double those specs with the GTX 660 Ti.

Message 1 of 2 (664 Views)

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition crash during cutscense

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The error I am getting is nearly identical with only a minor difference in graphics card GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M, any solutions would be appreciated.

Edit: I am also running the same driver as the OP, Driver: 34475 which is the latest driver for my graphics card.

Reedit: I have discovered that if I open my Origin client window 'default Shift + F1' just before a cut scene that it loads perfectly fine but this is anoying to keep up.

Message 2 of 2 (490 Views)