Re: Dragon Age Inquisition code already used....by me!

by alarisroi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Inquisition code already used....by me!

★★★ Novice

So i get home early today hyped to install the game, i open origin, enter the code it activates im hyped as hell...then i get an error and have to re start the install, okay no problem i suppose, i go to re enter the code....its already used so i cant use the code...only problem is I am the one who used it.....

WHYYY, how the hell does something like this even happen.... please someone help

Message 1 of 10 (2,306 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Okay just got off the chat with EA, just wait to talk with them and they will get it all sorted for you, i am installing it right now Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (2,390 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Yep, Same, same.

Waiting for chat help now.

Post back here if you get a solution.

Message 2 of 10 (2,281 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah i will, talking to Bioware QA and waiting for chat to load, will post as soon as i know how to fix it

Message 3 of 10 (2,276 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just spoke to BiowareQA.

He said i will have to wait to chat to EA because there is no way for them to check my account or whatever, so anyone else waiting for a solution unfortunately gotta wait for EA

Message 4 of 10 (2,228 Views)

★★ Novice

Sitting with EA chat window open now.

Gone from ,70 min' down to '5-10 min' wait in just on an hour so wait time seems to be accurate so far. will post back whaen I find out something. 

Message 5 of 10 (2,210 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay just got off the chat with EA, just wait to talk with them and they will get it all sorted for you, i am installing it right now Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (2,391 Views)

★ Apprentice
I cant use mine also.. im using PS3 and Playstore is not accepting it
Message 7 of 10 (2,171 Views)

★★★ Novice

That sucks, only thing i can suggest is try going to help.ea and go in for a web chat, or try the playstore help site if there is one, and wait for a chat.

Message 8 of 10 (2,139 Views)

★ Novice

After waiting on hold for 55+ min i finally got an EA help rep.

He was lovely and I found my re-used code came from the input of the wrong code entirely. So do check unlike I did that your using the code on the white slip of paper that was on the inside of the sealed case. 

The code was at the very bottom of the paper which was on the left of the sealed case I purchaced with my Deluxe Edition of the game. (PC)

Hopefully others can have their problem sorted just as quick... you know... after the FAQ wait. Use the chat function and wait until you can speak to one of the EA Support staff as they are surprisingly polite and helpful if your polite and helpfull back.

Inquisition is worth it, Trust me ! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 9 of 10 (2,103 Views)

★ Novice

Can someone help me?I buy dragon age inqusition and registered with different account but i didn't know that i was registered with my email before.So i chat with agent and they deleted that first account,and i installed again with email i was registered before and ask me i write product key so i cant use anymore beacuse agent deleted that first account on what i was registered

Message 10 of 10 (1,640 Views)