Re: Dragon Age Inquisition - cheat/admin console

by Annarata

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@Cillchaoi wrote:
After all, if the answer was negative, why would they keep it a secret for now?

I feel like the addition of multiplayer might have something to do with it.  Nobody cares what you do in your own personal game, but if any console commands can be used to cheat in multiplayer, that's affecting other people's gaming experience.

Message 11 of 16 (29,654 Views)

★ Novice

everyone u have to be using a mouse & keyboard to open it also to open press (`)

@Xavool wrote:

Thanks, I for some reason always thought to look in the lower left corner not the up top.

But are you able to add items and other features with this console?  I couldn't find any old commands that worked and when I used "list" none of the options had anything to do with cheating like immortal and add xp.

Message 12 of 16 (25,374 Views)

★★★ Novice

TGM for God Mode, not sure for TIM for immortality, but I would use pcimmortal_1 and if that doesn't work try immortal_pc 1. There are other things you can add also like points from Origins which works. Go to console point to your character and click it then type addpoints xxxx with xx being whatever amount the amount you want. Just a few to start. I was testing these from Origins to start and only a few worked, most didn't. But that's all good.

Message 13 of 16 (21,403 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They did it for ME3 even though it had multiplayer. They just said anyone caught using the cheats in the multiplayer rather than in the single would be banned. 

Message 14 of 16 (21,359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

[ I also wish I could use in-game console commands instead of using another program, but here is a link to the DAI cheat engine table with plenty of cheats. http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5566220 ]

I have no idea what to alter (from the above posters link) so alas this doesn't help me..., if someone with expert knowledge could help that would be great.  Also has anyone heard if they finally released the commands for the console on PC yet? 

Message 15 of 16 (19,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TGM for God Mode, not sure for TIM for immortality, but I would use pcimmortal_1 and if that doesn't work try immortal_pc 1. There are other things you can add also like points from Origins which works. Go to console point to your character and click it then type addpoints xxxx with xx being whatever amount the amount you want. Just a few to start. I was testing these from Origins to start and only a few worked, most didn't. But that's all good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

those TGM and TIM cheats are for skyrim, and you can't select your character in the console.

Message 16 of 16 (17,998 Views)