Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Won't Launch

by Elizabeth_QC

Original Post

★ Novice

I have the same problem, the game just won't start. I've tried to turn off AVG entirely (and I've also had it on and made an expectation for DAI).

So my antivirus isn't the problem.

My windows firewall also allows DAI to start up, so it's not my firewall either.

I really have no idea how this can be a problem in 2019, specially with such a big company, but what can I do to get the game to start?
I've just paid for a product that doesn't work.

Message 61 of 65 (1,293 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Cred1ble if you start own thread we can look at it
Message 62 of 65 (1,286 Views)

Message 63 of 65 (1,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Step 1: Find the installation folder of the game Dragon Age Inquisition, then Right-click on the Dragon Age Inquisition executable. A list will be open on the screen.

Step 2: From this list open the Properties and select the Compatibility tab.

Step 3: Now, you have to Run the  Run Compatibility Troubleshooter option.

Step 4: it is the feature of the window that it will automatically select the OS systems for this game that is compatible with it

Step 5:  Try Recommended Settingsat the next step and choose the options Test. By this, you have a trial run of the game.

Step 6: Save the changes that you have an exit from the properties.

This will sort your problem if it was a compatibility issue. If it still exists then go to the next procedure. Read More: https://justtechi.com/dragon-age-inquisition-wont-launch/

Message 64 of 65 (937 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having this same exact problem except I just got the game and I really want to play it. Please help.  Who or where do I go for help for this!? 

Message 65 of 65 (841 Views)