Re: Dragon Age Inquisition (Trial): Origin crashes when trying to Unlock Full Ga

by the-freakachu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Inquisition (Trial): Origin crashes when trying to Unlock Full Game

★★★ Novice

I'm trying to Unlock Full Game after finishing the Trial of Dragon Age Inquisition, as time's nearly up.

Unfortunately every time I press "Unlock Full Game" on the Main Menu, Origin crashes.  The game closes automatically and I get an error message to be forwarded to Origin/EA for work.

I'd REALLY like to get this sorted out please!

Hastebin reference: https://hastebin.com/pejezinoka.tex

I've also done no out-of-the-ordinary fiddling - just followed the onscreen prompts.

Message 1 of 4 (649 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition (Trial): Origin crashes when trying to Unlock Full Ga

★★★ Novice

That worked!Large smile

BUT... there should have either:

• a stable link to Origin to unlock the full game, OR
  • a more obvious statement of "go buy the full game on the Origin page once your time is up".

Origin - please fix!!!Teeth bared

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (702 Views)

All Replies

What happens if you just go into Origin program and buy the game??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (642 Views)

★★★ Novice

Haven't tried yet - was hoping that clicking the link would work and I didn't have to download another huge file...

Will get back to you after payday...

Message 3 of 4 (614 Views)

★★★ Novice

That worked!Large smile

BUT... there should have either:

• a stable link to Origin to unlock the full game, OR
  • a more obvious statement of "go buy the full game on the Origin page once your time is up".

Origin - please fix!!!Teeth bared

Message 4 of 4 (703 Views)