Dragon Age Inquisition Suddenly Loads Slowly

by Shadowbane1213

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition Suddenly Loads Slowly

★★★ Newbie

It's been a few years since I last Played Dragon Age Inquisition. I never finished it, and I decided recently to jump back into it, but now it loads really slowly. It used to be that if I loaded it from my SDD the load times were nice and fast. Not anymore. Now it's really slow. Did some patch between the last time I played and now mess up the load times or something? Are there known fixes for this kind of problem?

Message 1 of 2 (344 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Suddenly Loads Slowly

Not any known issues other than some basic ones that have been around for awhile.

1)  Make sure Origin is set to run as admin.

2)  Make sure your Anit-virus is set to ignore Origin, DAI and the saves folder for DAI.

3)  Make sure Origin in game is set to on for DAI.

4)  If on a marginal machine, then make sure you limit background processes.

I think the first one is most common, but haven't heard many people complaining about this lately, I remember one in recent months and I think #1 fixed it for them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (305 Views)