Dragon Age Inquisition: Stuck on loading screen (never played game on PC)

by seusslee

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition: Stuck on loading screen (never played game on PC)

★★★ Newbie

The weird thing about this problem is I only recently become victim to this. it's been like a year since I last played the game, finished it too, and I NEVER had this problem. recently reinstalled it because I felt like reliving the greatness of the game, but then I had the problem of the game starting, but the loading screen would not only drop the frame rate, it would just NOT load. IDK why this started but it's still unfortunate

Message 11 of 13 (755 Views)

I recently had an issue with DAI not starting, and a repair in Origin fixed the issue for me.  I hadn't played i a while and wanted to do another run and was quite surprised by the game opening then crashing.  I don't know of anything that really changed on my system from last time it worked, but something corrupted in my files so....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 13 (735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey there, 

I found this chat because my wife and I have been having the same issue- we went through all of the recommended actions and nothing worked! 

Weird thing is when we opened the program it let us past the loading screen then crashed- we then changed the resolution which allowed us to get to character creation but then crashed- NOW it is not going past the loading screen no matter what we tried. 

Operating on a Windows11 software with a Alienware desktop. Here is the list of things we have tried! 

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/dragon-age-origins-crashing-on-windows-pc

PLEASE EA Help us!!

-Let us know if you ever find a resolution! 

Message 13 of 13 (666 Views)