Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Save Corrupt, All Saves Corrupted PC

by Oak241

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Alright, great, thank you for confirming it I'll mention to this alternate solution in the original post! Have a good one Standard smile

Message 11 of 22 (2,293 Views)

★★ Novice

Instead of losing 20+ hours, you helped me to just losing 45 minutes. Thank you so much !HOW is this bug possible in a released game ? EA and UBIsoft have been the biggest dissapointment this year by releasing unfinished products over and over again!

Message 12 of 22 (2,223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Corrupted save game after game updated. The program update corrupted existing save games.

After an update installed automatically to both DA3 Inquisition and Origin I tried to access my existing save and found multiple missions I had previously completed back on the map. In the end game now where some are over 18 hours (like the hero of ferelden) is just stupid ridiculous. Some of these missions originally only took 45mins but towards the end are now 2-3 hours each. Load of cr@p!!

Message 13 of 22 (1,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This problem is far from solved. This is just a band aid. EA has done nothing to address this and many other issues. Since when are we as end users supposed to be responsible for all the nonsense we have to go through to play a game?!?!
Message 14 of 22 (1,971 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank You so much!

Message 15 of 22 (1,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you very much, you have saved me the game!

Message 16 of 22 (1,822 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for that solution! The power blinked today while I was playing and every game I had was useless. I deleted the last save and it loaded.

Cookies from Grandma for you!

Message 17 of 22 (1,655 Views)

★ Novice
Any idea how to fix this on Xbox One? The game wouldn't let me save for some reason so I connected to the Internet (am usually in offline mode). I get back into the game and it won't let me continue or load my character.
Message 18 of 22 (1,376 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Holy smokes! Thank you so much. I'm over 150 hours in and literally just started the Trespasser DLC when I had a power outage. You saved me a lot of heartbreak.

Message 19 of 22 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had this problem too: PC had BSOD, and unable to load most recent save. I did try deleting most recent save(s) from Saved directory on the PC hard drive, but that made no difference at all. Every time I logged in it introduced a new save, which was inevitably corrupted. Back to square one.

Eventually I worked out that by loading 'profile' it recognised my current profile, and within that the last save position appeared. This was labelled as Corrupt. Deleting that solved the problem!

Message 20 of 22 (1,162 Views)