Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Product Key ORIGINS

by Leora85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Inquisition Product Key ORIGINS

★★★ Newbie

I have been having constant troubles trying to play this one game. EA Play stopped hosting the base game and upgraded it (even though I already had the "deluxe edition upgrade", and when I upgraded the game stopped working. So, I figured I'd uninstall it and buy it on Steam. Well, Steam edition still required Origin, so I reinstalled Origin and it failed to connect. Two hours of trying everything and I decided to purchase and install on the Origin launcher and refund the Steam Edition, uninstalling that one.

Now, it's refusing to give me access to the game because of this message:
"We could not activate Dragon Age Inquisition: GOTY Edition on this computer using the Origin Account you provided. Please locate your product key to activate the game using your Origin Account"

I know exactly which profile I bought the game on, and it's the one I'm using here to type this very message. I can't put in a product key because that button doesn't work and if I try to do it by logging in it simply says the same thing. I'm at my wits end, you guys.

Message 1 of 2 (427 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@DeTullekopp This is a player to player peer support forum, so we can't offer official help here. You'll need to get into contact with EA help, which you can do here. Hopefully someone there will be able to help you. Standard smile
Be aware that if it's an account issue, it may require a phone call for security reasons. 

Good luck! Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (375 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@DeTullekopp This is a player to player peer support forum, so we can't offer official help here. You'll need to get into contact with EA help, which you can do here. Hopefully someone there will be able to help you. Standard smile
Be aware that if it's an account issue, it may require a phone call for security reasons. 

Good luck! Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (376 Views)