Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Problem!!!.

by HunterDemon1992

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition Problem!!!.

★ Novice

Hello everyone, sorry for my english, it was not good.

I have some problems in the game Dragon Age Inquisition.

1- Why can not I change the color of my pants?.

2-In the expansion of the game, the armor "the skin that shields.". "the skin that strikes.", "the skin that stalks."...,  the armor is not suitable for the male character, it only matches the female character.

Look forward to the publisher solving this issue. Thanks You.

Ps: I use ps4, with Dragon Age Inquistion - Game Of The Year version.

Message 1 of 3 (745 Views)

1)  In Skyhold, smithing area you should find a crafting bench/station near the banner which acts as a store.  This crafting station allows you to use different materials to tint/change the color of your items.  If you use this and can't change the color of these particular pants, then it is a bug/glitch/oversite.  All item colors are based off what is used to craft them.  Meaning if you make a pair of pants using one type of leather, it will be one color, and if you use a different one, this can change the color of the final product. 

2)  Sorry, you will have to live with it, as EA/Bioware have finished all work on DA:I and by reports are working on the next DA product.  There will be no more patches or changes to the game, nor has there been any changes since about mid to late 2015.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (700 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for the help, but I think that pants can not change colors, no matter what you put in.

Message 3 of 3 (690 Views)