Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4) import issues

by Viirkrasaar

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4) import issues

★ Novice

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4) only has the default world state. I played the other games on the PS3, and updated everything using the Keep. When I try to make a new character in DAI, the only available state is the default. When on the keep, i get the green check mark saying the world state is supposed to be available on DAI. Am I missing something? The game DOES ask if I want to import something from the keep, but still only shows the default. Is it there any way to check whether DAI logs into the same account as the Keep? I don't remember ever making another account, but at this point I don't know what to do.

Message 1 of 3 (346 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4) import issues

IIRC on the keep page you should have a listing of what accounts and platforms are linked in on the account check page.

Mine shows my PC and my old PS3 account, and it SHOULD also show which ID is for each.  IF you aren't seeing that page on login, you can get to it under the menu and of course use Account Check.

I personally haven't had issues with imports, but I have seen many threads and people who haven't been as lucky...usually on a console too for whatever reason. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (327 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4) import issues

★ Novice

Follow these steps to transfer your progression from PS3 to PS4

1. On the PlayStation 3, head on over to the Black Emporium to start the process.
  2. In the Save Game menu, select NEW SAVE GAME and press L2 to export to PlayStation 4.
  3. A message appears to inform you what happens when a save game is exported. Be sure to read the details.
  4. Choose whether to proceed or cancel. The button to proceed is Triangle.

Once that's done, you’ll see a message that confirms that the game is being uploaded to the server. After that's completed, you’ll get a second message confirming the transfer. Once the transfer is complete, boot up the PlayStation 4 and follow the next steps below.

1. On the PlayStation 4, in the main menu, select Extras.
  2. On the Extras screen, select Import PlayStation 3 System Save Data. The following message appears: “Checking for save game on server.”
  3. A message appears with a summary of the available save game data. Verify that it matches the previously exported save game data.
  4. You can choose to proceed or cancel. The button to proceed is Triangle.
  5. If you proceed, the following message appears: “Downloading save game from server.”
  6. Once the download completes, you should see the following message: “You have successfully downloaded your save game.”
Message 3 of 3 (309 Views)