Dragon Age: Inquisition Offline

by Madfang10

Original Post

Dragon Age: Inquisition Offline

★★★ Apprentice

I want to play the game offline because internet here is stone age based.

When i launch the game from steam, it doesn't launch the EA launcher, and closes immidiately. It used to work.

Someone on steam suggested to use the older Origin launcher. I can't find it..

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (1,054 Views)

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Offline

★★★ Apprentice
I may have found a way to play this Offline.
-Connect to internet with a phone
-Launch Steam
-Launch DA:I
-Yank the stupid cable.

As i understand it, Steam tries to launch the Lite version of EA launcher. It's different. The launcher declines the command because it does not have the ability to function offline.

If you feed this paragraph to the lab rats, they'll be able to fix the Steam version of DA:I within a week tops. Question is, will EA Games live up to it's reputation?
Message 2 of 4 (865 Views)

Have you ever just tried launching the EAPlay app while online, setting it to offline mode and then don't restart the app or computer and then disconnect the internet connection.  As long as you don't restart the app or computer you should be fine with playing any non-online game through EAPlay. 

There is an Offline mode for EAPlay....yes it will try to go online again if app restarted....yes I don't really like that it has to load your game library EVERY TIME IT STARTS....YES, I liked Origin much better than the new app.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Tried it, doesn't work.

Thanks for trying to help me.

EDIT: I am using the Steam version.

Message 4 of 4 (841 Views)