Dragon Age Inquisition Multiplayer Bug

by sethday7

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition Multiplayer Bug

★ Novice
I recently installed Dragon Age from EA Access. Single player works great. But everytime I try to join a quick match online it always says I can't connect. And when I try to join a private match with my friends, their games crash when I try to join and the same prompt appears. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game TWICE and it still does the same thing.
Message 1 of 6 (842 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Multiplayer Bug

Community Manager

@sethday7 Hi, can you try to grab the 2 Multiplayer content packs, Dragonslayer and Destruction, then try again? Can you start a private match on your own, and explore the world through that?

Thanks for the post, hopefully we can figure this out. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (828 Views)

★ Novice
Yes I did download the multiplayer expansions. And I can go into a private match by myself. But I cannot join via quick match or if I do make a private match and invite friends, their games crash everytime they try to join me or I try to join them.
Message 3 of 6 (803 Views)

Community Manager

Hmm, are you in different regions? Can you all try a repair? Right-click the game panel to get this repair option. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (790 Views)

★ Novice
We all live in the same state. My fault, I should have specified that I play on Xbox One. Is there a way to repair on the Xbox verison?
Message 5 of 6 (782 Views)

Community Manager

Ah I apologize. Unfortunately on console the closes to a repair is to reinstall the whole game itself. Unfortunately if you have a data cap and such this can be annoying. If you have discs it should be an easier prospect though.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (772 Views)