Re: Dragon Age Inquisition - Mods not appearing in game

by Leora85

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition - Mods not appearing in game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm trying to install mods via Frosty Mod Manager for Dragon Age Inquisition. The mods install fine and I have them all checked and activated. (There are no conflicts)

mods.PNG

I launch the game through FMM like you're supposed to, but none of the mods appear during gameplay. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing both the game and the mod manager, but nothing has worked. Any advice is appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,514 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition - Mods not appearing in game

Hero

@LGcookie Don't have experience with Frosty (when I played we only had the old mod manager thing), but I know in the past people have had issues with texture mods not showing up (other than in cutscenes) due to their graphics settings being set too low. Something to check? Used to be most texture mods required you to have textures (possibly other things, I don't remember) set to ultra for them to show up (which is why they'd show up in cutscenes). 

Other than that, I'd suggest asking on Nexus or wherever you got your mods from. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (1,416 Views)