Re: Dragon Age Inquisition : Lost connection to session.

by Burj1981

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition : Lost connection to session.

★★ Novice

After many hours of playing this suddenly started happening, over and over and over...
As soon as I start combat, screen goes black and it kicks me back to the main menu with the the error msg "You have lost connection to the session."

I have tried turning off the settings to share data, always log in etc, I have set Origin to offline mode, I checked windows firewall, and DA:I is added (exception) i tried disabling antivirus, I tried repairing the game, I disabled the one mod I had installed (which worked just fine for many hours before this) I also tried flushing DNS and rebooting my PC.

NOTHING HAS WORKED.

As a last resort, I'm now trying to re-install the game.

I've searched the web for this, but there appears to be no clear answers as to what causes it, or how to stop it.

Message 1 of 3 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Novice

sorry for necro bumping a old post

but I have the same issue & I am wondering did you ever get it fixed ? as I currently have the same issue

If you did fix it how did you fix it ?

Message 2 of 3 (758 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone!

This thread is quite old and therefore being locked down. If you continue to run into this error, please post your info this thread 

We want to get this tracked properly for players. Appreciate y'all.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)