Dragon Age Inquisition: Golden Nug not syncing

by Noltinator

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Inquisition: Golden Nug not syncing

★★ Novice

(Xbox One)

Hey, so I've played Inquisition for a while, beat it multiple times, took a break, and recently came back to it. I started a couple new characters and everything was going fine. But with my 2nd character I created recently, it was just before I went to start Trespasser, the Golden Nug started saying, "Can't connect to Dragon Age servers, try again later." Granted I've never had issues before, with any of my other 5 characters. Anyways I didn't pay much attention to it cause I thought it was a fluke, then I started my latest character and the Golden Nug wasn't even in Haven. I tried loading my other characters and none of the Golden Nugs could sync. I've looked around for answers but couldn't find anything helpful. I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, and I tried checking my EA account. Could someone give me an answer?

Message 1 of 4 (2,325 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition: Golden Nug not syncing

★★ Apprentice

Right now the Dragon Age servers are down, and there is no ETA yet given on when they will be back up again.  This means that anything which requires connecting to them (such as utilizing the Dragon Age Keep or syncing with the Golden Nug) is not possible.  And in Haven, instead of the Nug appearing, it will be invisible; if it's like mine, then you can see where the platform is, and even jump on top of it, but cannot otherwise interact with the thing.  This is far from the first time this has happened, but it seems that this time is already one of the longer occurrences as it's lasted more than 24 hours.

When the servers went down a couple of months ago, it took them ~2 weeks (iirc) to be fully online again (although, again, it usually takes less than a day).  There's nothing you can do, as the error is entirely on their end.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,297 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Right now the Dragon Age servers are down, and there is no ETA yet given on when they will be back up again.  This means that anything which requires connecting to them (such as utilizing the Dragon Age Keep or syncing with the Golden Nug) is not possible.  And in Haven, instead of the Nug appearing, it will be invisible; if it's like mine, then you can see where the platform is, and even jump on top of it, but cannot otherwise interact with the thing.  This is far from the first time this has happened, but it seems that this time is already one of the longer occurrences as it's lasted more than 24 hours.

When the servers went down a couple of months ago, it took them ~2 weeks (iirc) to be fully online again (although, again, it usually takes less than a day).  There's nothing you can do, as the error is entirely on their end.

Message 2 of 4 (2,298 Views)

★★★ Novice

It’s exactly as Kaellok says.

Whenever they get around to fixing it, I plan to create a couple of template characters of different races and classes pre-loaded with the Golden Nug schematics.

Message 3 of 4 (2,287 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you very much, this is the 1st time I've had anything happen. I'm guessing that when the other times happened it was just a time where I was taking a break from Inquisition and playing other stuff. This kinda sucks, but I suppose it gives me a chance to pay attention to other stuff. Thank you again

Message 4 of 4 (2,222 Views)