Dragon Age Inquisition: Fast travel bug on Crestwood

by DothrakiKhalasar

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition: Fast travel bug on Crestwood

★★ Novice

Afraid it didn't for me. I have the PC deluxe edition and nothing seems to work, I'm far past the stage of reverting to another save as well.

Message 11 of 38 (2,520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bump this, I am stuck in crestwood too. Travel options are not available. The quest for the bandets does not spawn. I have tried changing the party, resting. Reloading a saved game from the area. Still stuck in crestwood. Pleat patch, I can no longer play the game till it is fixed. 

Message 12 of 38 (2,476 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this problem too.  Killed the dragon in crestwood, and now I can't leave the map.  Even walking up to the edge of the map won't let me go anywhere else.  Tried fighting a drufflo, didn't help.

Message 13 of 38 (2,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem as well! I even walked into the only dungeon/cave in Crestwood and got back out. Nothing helps!

This problem occurs again and again. I killed the dragon, couldn't leave the map -> loaded a savegame back at skyhold and went back to kill the dragon again - same problem.

Message 14 of 38 (2,349 Views)

★ Novice

Actually I have the same problem - no fast travel, stuck in Crestwood and the quest when you have to kill 8 bandits there is impossible to finish - no bandits to kill.

Message 15 of 38 (2,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when will this be fixed

Message 16 of 38 (2,242 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have made several posts about this game destroying bug and I have been waiting for almost a week for some sort of fix patch for it. Loading another save wont matter because you still cant enter crestwood because the bug will still be active. I researched, and it had something to do with the Sera quest bug. But a lot of us are well beyond that and messed up Crestwood for good.

Message 17 of 38 (2,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Plesse fix. As of now I cannot complete the game since I cano't leave the area.

Message 18 of 38 (2,159 Views)

★★ Novice

Stuck in Crestwood after i killed the dragon. Can't continue the game.

A word from Bioware would be nice, at least, to tell us if they are aware of the bug.

Maybe give some console commands to teleport to Skyhold?

Message 19 of 38 (2,151 Views)

★ Novice

Crestwood had been broken for me for a while too, but I had always been able to travel out of the area by using an exit. However, after I killed the drgaon, I can't even leave via the exits anymore.

Could really use a fix for this bug.

Message 20 of 38 (2,116 Views)