Re: Dragon Age Inquisition: Fast travel bug on Crestwood

by katstrut1

Original Post

★★★ Novice

And after installing patch 6 I am STILL STUCK IN CRESTWOOD. Luckily I was only affected by this bug after I finished the main story, but COME ON. I want to go kill the dragon, get the Healing Mist grenade I missed and some other things but I can't because, like the rest of you, I can't leave. D:<

Message 31 of 38 (1,500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Guys,

this thread is al little older now, but i only got aware of the bug after i ran into it today - and am stuck for good.

Has anybody of you been able to leave f***ing crestwood in the last months??

Would be happy, if someone had a solution!

Daniel

Message 32 of 38 (1,296 Views)

★★ Novice
Nope they still haven't fixed this b.s. I've been stuck in crested for almost 6 months. Still not even a word about it from E.A.
Message 33 of 38 (1,247 Views)

★★ Novice
Kinda makes getting trespasser somewhat pointless if I can't leave bloody Crestwood. Anyone found anything yet. How about a cheat engine code to change maps. I'll take anything at this point.
Message 34 of 38 (1,188 Views)

★★ Novice

I have finished the main story line and all DLC of Inquisition and I decided to go and finish all the side quests before Tresspasser comes out as you cant go back after completing it.

But now I am stuck in Crestwood. Fast travel doesnt work and running off the map doesnt work either.

Is there still no fix?

Message 35 of 38 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on xbox one, and i cant fast travel to Crestwood... been waiting for months now...
I have tried everything there isi to try.

Even talked to customersupport  but they didnt know what to do.

I live in Norway and i payed 699,,- kroner = 83 USD !! i want my money back or a fix

EA doesnt even comment on this....weak. Customers comes first. I wwork as a salesperson.

Message 36 of 38 (1,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That worked for me.
Message 37 of 38 (833 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am in the same boat as everyone here. Had to abandon the game when I am almost at the end. I tried loading an older save but it didn't work. Just loaded up to play for a spell after a very long hiatus but forgot that I am stuck in bleeping Crestwood! I am looking to see if anyone has developed a workaround OR as Leto suggested ... a cheat code to get out of the map. I have been searching for a solution for years and in that time I found NO comments from the devs, no cheat codes and no solutions.

Message 38 of 38 (431 Views)