Dragon Age Inquisition - Error Code CE-34878-0

by DiggidyDamnDave

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition - Error Code CE-34878-0

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I see that a lot of people had this issue, but that was back in 2014. 

My specs: I physically purchased a HARD COPY of Dragon age Inquisition (DAI) end of last year, for my PLAYSTATION 4. 

So far, I've finished 23% of the game (which, as most of you know, is A LOT of gaming hours). 
All of a sudden & randomly, a few days ago, I could not load any of saves. I've got about 10 saves, and none of them worked. 

I would press "continue," the game seems like it's about to load, but then stops and goes to a PS4 blue screen with the error (snapshots attached).

Does anyone have a solution for this? I really don't want to re-start DAI from the beginning, nor do I want to stop playing in altogether. 

Basically, I have no idea what to do, and am tremendously frustrated. Advice, suggestions, solutions... all welcome & appreciated!

Note: I tried a few other games, and they worked. So, it's only DAI giving me this problem.

UPDATE: I contacted EA directly regarding this issue, and they keep sending me generic suggestion regarding my Playstation 4 (even though I have mentioned thrice that my PS4 works great, is updated, and other games work perfectly on it). Has anyone else faced this issue with EA trying to turn a blind eye to their defected games? 

Message 1 of 1 (332 Views)