Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition Soundtrack

by LiveSimsLife

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition Soundtrack

★ Novice

Hello,

could you please tell me, how exactly am I able to find the digital soundtrack? I bought Deluxe edition on my PS4 on 8 May, 2019. All I see are some links that do not work anymore the way they worked five or four years before, even your link here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/INFO-Unable-to-download-soundtrack-with-Digital-Del... says the page does not exist anymore and it seems EA official page has changed since then. Please, how should I proceed to download the content?

Origin ID: LiveSimsLife

PSN ID: Jashin348

Message 1 of 7 (1,026 Views)

Community Manager

@LiveSimsLife 

Check if you can get the soundtrack by following the instructions on the following page, thanks.

https://www.ea.com/games/dragon-age/dragon-age-inquisition/media/soundtrack

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,009 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, thank you for your reply. I would like to try it, but this one seems to be useless as well. The only message I got is an error you can see in the enclosure. I tried to open the link, that you posted, with Chrome and Microsoft Edge and got this error. I tried to refresh the page, but it does not work.

Message 3 of 7 (996 Views)

Hero

@LiveSimsLife From the provided link, since you can't seem to open it: 

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS

If You Have A Console Edition Of The Game

1. Redeem the digital soundtrack code from your Deluxe Edition on your console.
  2. Start the Dragon Age: Inquisition game.
  3. Login in with your EA account within the game.
  4. At this point, authorisation to download the soundtrack will be granted to your EA account.
  5. Sign In to this website with your EA account.
  6. Click on the link to download the soundtrack

Try that and let us know how you go Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 7 (980 Views)

★ Novice

I'll try this once I am able to find that code, because I don't know what or where it is. How do I find this code? I'm starting to think that I won't get this content. 

Message 5 of 7 (937 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @LiveSimsLife 

I believe, if you've purchased the game via PS Store, the code should have been sent to you via email or automatically activated on your account. I would advise to reach out to PlayStation's support to check it out since we don't have this information in our system if the transaction was handled by their store.

In the meantime, and I know it's not the solution to the problem, you can listen to Dragon Age Inquisition OST on Spotify as well.

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 7 (821 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi LiveSimsLife!

I'm curious whether you found your code or were able to otherwise download the soundtrack. I have been having similar problems (I made a thread about it here) but I have not been able to download the soundtrack (or find any sort of code for it, for that matter).

Have you had any luck?

Message 7 of 7 (634 Views)