Dragon Age Inquisition Crashing after Loading Save game

by imran_peter

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition Crashing after Loading Save game

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have played the game around 4-5 hours in My ASUS FX553VD GTX 1050 4GB. The game crashes while I am trying to fight anyone. I have tried all settings and even turned GPU settings as low as possible and tried playing in low resolution, the game still crashes with no error code. I have also tried compatibility mode and even updated my HDD to Samsung Evo 860 SSD.. The issue is stubborn. I have also tried benchmark utility which ran before now result in crash. I have tried other methods like creating new user in windows as well as deleting user profile data in Dragon Age Inquisition save game folder with no luck. I hope someone out there can help me... T_T

My Dxdiag result is as,

https://hastebin.com/ubusipokuv.makefile

My nvidia driver is 417.35.

Message 1 of 2 (302 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Crashing after Loading Save game

It makes a difference in steps, but I noticed that you have an error for uTorrent,exe in the DxDiag, so I have to ask, is this a legal copy or a torrented one??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (262 Views)