Dragon Age: Inquisition- Audio suddenly stopped working. (No Sound!)

by BACPARTYCITY

Original Post

Dragon Age: Inquisition- Audio suddenly stopped working. (No Sound!)

★★ Novice

I was playing through Fallow Mire. And I just gotten close to the castle area near the ned of the map, when suddenly my game audio cut out. I kept fighting and reached the castle, hoping it would eventually resume, but it never did. I know my companions were suppose to be talking because the speech icons next to their names would come up. Nothing is wrong with my tv, because I switched back to the normal tv input and the audio was fine. I even went to the DAI options and toggled with the audo to no avail.

So I quit out of the game and performed a restart on my XBOX 360. I reloaded a previous save and I had sound again, but as I eventually got back to the castle in Fallow Mire I lost audio again. I got a little farther this time but it was still around the same spot.  I tried fast traveling back to beacon spots, but it didn't work. Than I fast traveled back to Haven. Still no sound. I went to talk to Cullen and couldn't hear a thing.

Plz help. This game was going so well until tonight.

Message 1 of 3 (2,546 Views)

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition- Audio suddenly stopped working. (No Sound!)

★★★ Apprentice

I have a similar issue on the multiplayermap "Tevinter ruins", all Ingame-Sound (except voicechat) suddenly stops working until i restart the game.

When it happens it is usually at the start of the map.

Message 2 of 3 (2,350 Views)

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition- Audio suddenly stopped working. (No Sound!)

★★★ Newbie
Unfortunately I'm having audio issues when I reach the fallow mire, as also traveling back to haven.... Where's my sound!! Hello...??? I've checked everything from auxiliary to the stereo tuner. All works fine. Now I know it's the game itself. So shutdown and restart from last save, seems to be the only option that actually works.
Message 3 of 3 (2,267 Views)