Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Dragon Age: Inquisition- Audio suddenly stopped working. (No Sound!)

by BACPARTYCITY

Original Post

Highlighted

Dragon Age: Inquisition- Audio suddenly stopped working. (No Sound!)

★★★★ Novice

I was playing through Fallow Mire. And I just gotten close to the castle area near the ned of the map, when suddenly my game audio cut out. I kept fighting and reached the castle, hoping it would eventually resume, but it never did. I know my companions were suppose to be talking because the speech icons next to their names would come up. Nothing is wrong with my tv, because I switched back to the normal tv input and the audio was fine. I even went to the DAI options and toggled with the audo to no avail.

So I quit out of the game and performed a restart on my XBOX 360. I reloaded a previous save and I had sound again, but as I eventually got back to the castle in Fallow Mire I lost audio again. I got a little farther this time but it was still around the same spot.  I tried fast traveling back to beacon spots, but it didn't work. Than I fast traveled back to Haven. Still no sound. I went to talk to Cullen and couldn't hear a thing.

Plz help. This game was going so well until tonight.

Message 1 of 3 (1,977 Views)

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition- Audio suddenly stopped working. (No Sound!)

★★★★★ Novice

I have a similar issue on the multiplayermap "Tevinter ruins", all Ingame-Sound (except voicechat) suddenly stops working until i restart the game.

When it happens it is usually at the start of the map.

Message 2 of 3 (1,804 Views)

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition- Audio suddenly stopped working. (No Sound!)

★★★ Newbie
Unfortunately I'm having audio issues when I reach the fallow mire, as also traveling back to haven.... Where's my sound!! Hello...??? I've checked everything from auxiliary to the stereo tuner. All works fine. Now I know it's the game itself. So shutdown and restart from last save, seems to be the only option that actually works.
Message 3 of 3 (1,719 Views)

Check out the official website

Find information about characters, multiplayer, and DLC packs.

Learn more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help