Dragon Age Inquisition - Achievement for Dragons' Bane not Completing

by RedFrogAC

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition - Achievement for Dragons' Bane not Completing

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I just recent finished playing the game and realized that although the game says that I've finished killing all of the dragons I never got the achievement for doing so. I'd really rather not go back to a previous save and have to do everything all over again. Has anyone else found another way to fix it? I've tried just playing a little more to see if it pops up but nada.

Message 1 of 22 (3,209 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition - Achievement for Dragons' Bane not Completing

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I had this same issue. I noticed after killing the final dragon of the three (fire one that summons little ones) in one area I was stuck in combat with nothing around to kill. After leaving the arena, I was dropped out of combat but no achievement.

Message 2 of 22 (3,169 Views)

★★ Novice

Killed them all, got the quest completed, even did the War Table mission.

No cheevo. Frown

Message 3 of 22 (3,084 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem!

Journal in collections say 10/10 dragons. Killed everyone on the all maps.  Still not achievement :c [ PC ]

Message 4 of 22 (3,041 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same. (PC)
Message 5 of 22 (3,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had the same problem on the 360, anyone find answers on if this is a glitch or if we are missing something?

Message 6 of 22 (2,944 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, the trophy is bugged, but If you've made a save before the last dragon fight, reload and kill the dragon again. Hopefully it will unlock after that.

At least it did for me, and for other people who are having this problem.

Message 7 of 22 (2,924 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That is not really an acceptable fix. The game data says 10 are killed the achievement system should respond accordingly. 

Message 8 of 22 (2,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too. Small issue...but takes away from overall experience big time. Quite disappointing, but I'll eventually do another playthrough.

Message 9 of 22 (2,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue...finished the game, killed all dragons. even reloaded a save to recheck if I had to kill the summoned dragon at the altar of Mythal...nought a guide, checked all the maps, I confirm killing all dragons...Do you ahve to kill all dragons in one save though ? i.e: if I went back, I must ahve to rekill some of the dragons... so painful...

Message 10 of 22 (2,245 Views)