Does DAKeep upload progress if you play offline and then go online later?

by Melov315

Original Post

Does DAKeep upload progress if you play offline and then go online later?

★★★ Novice

So I have sort of a problem unique to today and PSN's recent outage (and perhaps future outages).  I'm 16 hours into the game and was wondering if Dragon Age Keep is at all effected if I play offline (because the network is down).

The in-game message states "Not connected to the dragon age server.  Connect to access multiplayer mode and the Dragon Age Keep website, to make decisions from Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II, and upload Dragon Age Inquisition campaign progress."

What I was wondering is about the underlined bits.  I know Dragon Age Keep imports a custom game state, which I did at the start of my playthrough, but I was wondering how the uploading of progress part works.  If I play while offline will DA:I upload the progress to Keep next time I can connect to the Dragon Age server?

Also, when you import a custom game-state from DAKeep is all of the game-state data transferred during the initial transfer or does the game take parts of Keep's game-state data and import it bit by bit(which wouldn't make sense but I'm curious nonetheless).

Message 1 of 1 (488 Views)