Re: Directx issues on Overclocked cards?

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Directx issues on Overclocked cards?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Is that the issue of the DirectX problem? Overclocked cards can't play the game so we need to underclock are cards? My card's are factory overclocked so i feel like that's a EVGA, EA and Nvidia problem honestly. Why no patches for the DirectX issues EA? No other game has issues. I got GTX 760 SC EVGA in SLI by the way. Figure it out. Don't worry about DLC. Figure out the Directx issues first before releasing DLC. I also need a mod to sticky this thread so we atleast know that the developers seen this post since they refuse to comment on the DirectX issues

Message 1 of 5 (335 Views)

★ Guide

What I don't understand is WHY DOES NO ONE ANSWER US!!?!?!? 

Whats the point of having a FORUM if no one RESPONDS! They do realize we PAID them for a game, that is UNPLAYABLE.

Message 2 of 5 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Do either one of you understand to concept of COMMUNITY forums?  Answer HQ is gamers asking one another for assistance with simple type tech questions that can by fixed BY GAMERS themselves.  If no gamer knows the right answers, a CM may eventually see that the message was unanswered, and suggest a fix you can use, or refer you to the official customer support website.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/How-to-post-the-relevant-info-when-you-create-a-ques...

How to: Contact an EA Adviser.

Message 3 of 5 (312 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It isn't the game, it's driver related. Either use an older driver or completely remove your current driver and install it again.  

Message 4 of 5 (303 Views)

Hero

@Pha1n0 wrote:

What I don't understand is WHY DOES NO ONE ANSWER US!!?!?!? 

Whats the point of having a FORUM if no one RESPONDS! They do realize we PAID them for a game, that is UNPLAYABLE.

The answer is right on the front page of Answer HQ.

"Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or brand new to the gaming world, everyone needs a little help sometimes. So we’ve created EA’s new Answer HQ. It’s a community initiative to have players share their gaming expertise with other players. This is the place where your ideas shape the community, where sharing knowledge is rewarded, and where you can climb the ranks to be the hero."

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (292 Views)