by FARKEMARP

Original Post

Re: DirectX Mantle Error

★★★ Newbie

omg i love you that is all

Message 11 of 20 (3,323 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Switch from Mantle back to DX.  After a certain driver update, Mantle causes the game to crash.  I couldn't even get the game to start and had to manually edit the profile settings to even get the game to launch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/2rghno/anyone_know_how_to_disable_mantle_without_opening...

Message 12 of 20 (47,048 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you that worked. You got to the point simple and direct.

Take care

Message 13 of 20 (3,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked, thanks for posting it. 

Message 14 of 20 (3,018 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks, could not for the life of me find the Mantle off switch in the BF4 settings. It was in the friggin DOCUMENTS folder! Not  the PROFSAVE folder! Grrr!

Message 15 of 20 (2,831 Views)

★★ Novice

I found this one too.  Switching the "GstRender.MantleEnabled" to 0 let the game start again after switching to mantle.

I'd like to try using MANTLE on this card: RX VEGA 56 - Driver:  19.5.1

Message 16 of 20 (2,590 Views)

★ Novice

People like you is why the gaming community is so special. 6 years after the game came out and you're still helping gamers. 

Thanks for helping me out of a bind!

Message 17 of 20 (2,106 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Immediately solved the issue! Cheers mate!

Message 18 of 20 (1,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This solution woks for me. Thanks!

Message 19 of 20 (1,270 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 20 of 20 (1,237 Views)