Re: Did not receive Victory chest for weekend event

by Rainsinger

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

i got no chest even for spoils

+ this event ended mon 16 at 5am  , it doesn't say "what time"  (just for the record - i have almost 22:00 / 10:00 pm - utc+1)

don't have twitter acc and not going to have

Message 21 of 38 (688 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Might very well have been the plan but according to the game it's still ongoing.

Message 22 of 38 (677 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm seeing this now for the recent event that was supposed to end this Sunday (2/16/15).

Message 23 of 38 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Chiming in here as well. Received my commendation chest, but not the Victory Chest. I've continued playing the Threatening level, and keep checking in to see if the Victory Chest pops up, but no go. Didn't get the Spoils of War one either, not that it's a big deal for me, but I figured best to report that I too am having this issue of the Victory Chest not being recieved on successful community events.

Message 24 of 38 (656 Views)

★★ Novice

Add me to the list. This is also the third time this has happened to me over the months I've been playing.

Message 25 of 38 (653 Views)

★★ Novice
I didn't get my victory chest either three of the events over the past month and so far I haven't gotten one, even when we were successful in the event objective
Message 26 of 38 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was my first weekend taking part in multiplayer. Loved it and was really looking forward to my rewards, and nothing...not a single damned chest. I check and I check and I check and that damn guy is standing there all derp why are you looking at me lady.

-_-

Message 27 of 38 (618 Views)

★ Novice

No victory chest for me, despite the community succeeding. I got my commendation chest fine but no victory chest yet.

Message 28 of 38 (613 Views)

★★ Novice
I didn't receive mine this week for the threatening challenge on ps4 and it is currently Tuesday...
Message 29 of 38 (604 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Update - received mine yesterday - PC.

Message 30 of 38 (589 Views)