Re: Deluxe Edition for PS4 Region 3 (missing)

by Storm0fnight

Original Post

Deluxe Edition for PS4 Region 3 (missing)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi Team,

I bought my DA:I Deluxe Edition last Nov 18. I entered my Code in the Playstation Store and was able to download the Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition Items and installed it. but when i started plating i noticed that i'm not getting the items that was said to be given after the prolouge.

I tried browsing the asnwer site and saw that alot of people have the same problem but no answer on what should we do about this.

Can anyone from the admin help us on this? atleast give us some input or anything (timeline, workaround, etc...)

Details

Console - PS4

Region - Asian (R3)

Email - Same as what im using here

Hoping for your feedback,

Regards,

Joerich

Edit: I only have 1 DLC in my Related Items but I saw on one video on youtube that they have 4 DLC.

Message 1 of 8 (404 Views)

★★ Novice
Was same way for me, but after prolog, I got all my stuff, but I was missing the horses (bog unicorn and inquisition horse) found them later in the game and all was good. Once prolog is done, u will wake up in a home in haven, once ur done talking u go over to the chest and get ur dlc weapon depending on who u picked. From a player to player help.
Message 2 of 8 (394 Views)

★★★ Novice

After the prolog the black box is not accessible.... i watch the video on how to get those weapon and armor... (im already so far up in the game that i might not be able to use the armor and weapon... sucks that i have to pay for it but will never be able to use it... oh well...>_< OTL

Message 3 of 8 (381 Views)

★ Novice

Bought Deluxe Edition of Inquisition. The Deluxe Ed advertised to have Flames of Inquisition Mount, Flames of Inquisition Armor, Flames of Inquisition Weapons, Red Hart mount, Skyhold Throne, the Bog Unicorn mount, and the DA:I Soundtrack

When I redeemed the code and read what the DLC code gave me it says that it only includes the Skyhold Throne, Red Hart and the Bog Unicorn

Message 4 of 8 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
How did you read the dlc? Hahaha... My dlc still have the download sign beside it but it says that I have already installed it...
Message 5 of 8 (366 Views)

★★★ Novice

UP... 2 weeks and still no DLC...>_<

Message 6 of 8 (346 Views)

★★★ Novice

UP... 3 weeks and still no DLC...>_<

Message 7 of 8 (324 Views)

★★★ Novice

I contacted them using the http://help.ea.com/

i will now wait for the result...^_^ 

NOTE: they are easy to talk to just give them the complete details and be friendly (it won't hurt)...

Regards,
Joerich

Message 8 of 8 (311 Views)