Re: Deluxe Edition Pre-order DLC [PS4] problems.

by yazidkusairi88

Original Post

Deluxe Edition Pre-order DLC [PS4] problems.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello , need a little help, as i was playing dragon age inquisition (DAI) for the first time last night, i key in the code for the deluxe edition package (ps4) but till this morning , i still haven't received the items , after checking, at the screen of my ps4 (DAI Game) under the 'related item' colums of the game, no content was found, eventhought i already key in the code and my library of item says that there is 1 Add on for DAI, . Am i at fault here or are there steps that i done wrong? and last night i realised, when i went in psn store and and look in the coming soon sections, its still says DAI is coming soon, does this mean the game is still not released in Malaysia or the R3 Region?  I bought the DAI and i'm playing at Malaysia. Please, Need your help asap as i have been waiting for this game for so long. your help is much needed, Thank you. 

origin : yazidkusairi88 

psn id : YeahZeeD

Platform : PS4 

Message 1 of 5 (518 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same exact problem which is not solved until today. Also from Malaysia,

Hope EA staff could help with this asap to justify the $10 we paid. 

Message 2 of 5 (505 Views)

★★★ Novice

Indeed Wolf0516, we want satisfaction in every RM we pay for this game, hope EA received and solved this problem ASAP. 

Message 3 of 5 (498 Views)

★ Apprentice

i also had the same problem as you .. 

Message 4 of 5 (494 Views)

★★★ Novice

if your free right now and infront of ur ps4 , please check the psn store, i remember last night, when i look at coming soon sections, it says DAI is coming soon for malaysia? does this mean this game is still not released in Malaysia or R3 Region? 

Message 5 of 5 (490 Views)