Re: Deluxe Chest Not Available (Multiplayer)

by gilga13th

Original Post

Re: Deluxe Chest Not Available

★★★ Novice
Yeah the struggle is real for now
Message 21 of 30 (514 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same problem when I booted up the game, no multiplayer deluxe chests to be seen Frown

Message 22 of 30 (503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Yeah if only there was more info as to whats causing it and a time frame in which would let us know when we would be getting them... So the wait continues unless i get home from work and i got a surprise waiting for me
Message 23 of 30 (501 Views)

★★ Novice

What pisses me off the most is waited for 52 minutes to chat with "support" and the person acted like I was the crazy one and blamed Xbox for the issue.  Normally I don't give a damn and It's not that I need / want it now, but if I paid extra... I expect to get extra.  

Message 24 of 30 (495 Views)

★★★ Novice

i feel you man i guess for now we just wait it out

Message 25 of 30 (457 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think mine was in there yesterday. It didn't say anything but I had a free chest in the store so I'm assuming that was it. I can also access the soundtrack now so don't know if most of the pre-order issues are starting to get solved.

Message 26 of 30 (406 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Didnt got the weapons nor anythin else from my pre-order digital delux edition. Confusedmileymad:

Im pretty *issed about this! ive payed 70 €!

If this isnt fixt soon ill will demand a refund. I didnt payed for the delux version and pre ordering to get nothing! Confusedmileyfrustrated:   

And i cant connect to the server. (the game claims im not online in origin......well.....i am)

(And the game tends to crash with an dx error in cutcenes. (rest of the game is playable on ultra))

Message 27 of 30 (400 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After speeking with aupport guy from EA it is finaly working. Well .....the server connection thing and got my armor and weapons.

dont know if it was part of the solution:

Deleted those hidden files.

Origin folder - Found in C:\ProgramData\
Origin folder - Found in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\
Origin folder - Found in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\

after that i uninstalled Origin twice and my final istallation seems to work.

Hope this helps some. Standard smile

Message 28 of 30 (378 Views)

★★ Novice
I've just purchased the deluxe upgrade on PS3... I've had no chest on multiplayer either. Nothing works. Utterly pissed off with this game. Platinum store doesn't work either. Not even checked the single player stuff... What is going on?
Message 29 of 30 (330 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm surprised the destruction dlc actually works to be honest...
Message 30 of 30 (327 Views)