Re: Deleting Dragon Age Keep Heroes

by EA_Illium

Original Post

★★ Novice
@ThandalNLyman There is no delete button showing on google chrome for me either.
Message 11 of 16 (1,214 Views)

I just checked earlier tonight on FireFox...Southern USA, and the button was there.  So this may be a regional issue, or something in computer/Anti-virus/browser issues.  More info on where you are, computer, browser, etc info if you are having this issue may help devs find a solution.

My system is a Win10, with latest FireFox, AVG free AV.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 16 (1,197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Silfren77  &  @Ukankissthis;

[No, I can't/won't kiss this.]

The "Delete This Hero" option does NOT appear if you just go through your Tapestry to get to your characters.

You have to use the "hamburger" Main Menu icon, then "Heroes", then choose the game, then the hero.  Only then will the option appear to the left of the portrait.  Verified this morning that it works with both Chrome and FF. Angel

NOTE:  This is exactly how I described doing it (with screen shots) in the post above years ago.  Unless there really is a regional difference, which I seriously doubt, I bet people are not using the Main Menu button to start the process. Raised eyebrow

Message 13 of 16 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ThandalNLyman Thank! It works.
Message 14 of 16 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you It worked just how you said it did. I noticed my DAO hero isn't uploaded yet so I'm going to get on that. 

Message 15 of 16 (498 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 16 of 16 (473 Views)