Re: DLCs Not Showing Up

by FtsDude-_-

Original Post

DLCs Not Showing Up

★★★★ Novice

Okay so I started a new game and I haven't been able to connect to the servers which means I have to use the default world state, not great but fine whatever, then I get to Haven and none of the DLCs will load not even the Golden Nug.

I've tried repairing the game, reinstalling and a few re-rolls but for some reason the dlcs aren't showing up in the game even through the files are on my computer and show in Origin.

Message 1 of 10 (853 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem but in PS3, jaws of hakkon shows in trophies list but in the game dont even appears the operation in the war table(Black emporium works fine)
Message 2 of 10 (823 Views)

@maclatte

What platform??  If PC, mods??  Why can't you connect??

@FtsDude-_-

Where are you in the story??  Some don't show up until you reach a certain point in the story.  Other than that, sorry, I know little about PS, maybe complete restart of the system, IE shutting down and unplugging and restarting??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 10 (797 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have same problem too on PC. I have had DAI since release but only today bought Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, Spoils of Qunari and Avvar, none of which are working. They show up as installed but I do not have the war table missions 'Investigate Frostback Basin' and Disaster in the Deep Roads'. Also nonme of the Avvar or Qunari items are appearing. I am at the end of the game, my main quest is to go get the dragon in temple of Mythal but am tying up loose ends first, so it's not that I am not far enough in for the DLC to show up. I would appreciate any help , thanks

Edit:- Never mind, I will just get a refund, I can't afford to lose over £30 and I've been messing around for hours now and just getting more and more stressed out

Message 4 of 10 (766 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi @mcsupersport ! And thanks for your help, i have done every operation in the war table, and already defeated coripheus, so main history is done, and a lot of secondary missions done too
Restarted ps3, reinstalled game, entered the game logged to Dragon age servers and without loggin too, did whatever came to my mind and nothing help
Message 5 of 10 (716 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @FtsDude-_-

While reinstalling the game, have you also made sure that the missing DLCs are downloaded and installed on your PS3? You could also try to start the game and DLCs on another PS3 account to see if the content will be loaded correctly there.

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 10 (692 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Ataashi and thanks for your reply
Everytime i reinstalled it, i installed the game first, and then the DLCs, am i doing it wrong? should i download everything again and install first the dlcs before installing the game?

Message 7 of 10 (676 Views)

@FtsDude-_-

The order will not matter as along as you made sure that the whole content got installed.

Do you only have an issue with Jaws of Hakkon or there's any other problematic DLC? Wondering

/Ataashi

Message 8 of 10 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi

EDIT: I bought the game on an external web, just went there to give a look for some installation guide or whatever that can help, and see that the bundle i bought does not includes Jaws Of Hakkon, even though it includes in the name of the bundle.

Sorry for the time taked, and Thanks for everything.

Message 9 of 10 (638 Views)

It's not a bother @FtsDude-_- Standard smile

I'm glad that you eventually figured out where what was the source of the problem.

/Ataashi

Message 10 of 10 (586 Views)