Re: DLCS not showing up in Steam DAI

by Leora85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DLCS not showing up in Steam DAI

★★ Novice

I recently bought the steam collection of the Dragon Age trilogy for collection's sake and the badges, previously I've been playing without issues on the origin copy, anyways I noticed during gameplay that none of the dlcs are showing up in game. I don't even think the golden nug is working correctly either as a lot of schematics I had obtained from my origin copy aren't showing up either. Is there any way to fix this issue? 

Message 1 of 2 (725 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@joannayaya it sounds like maybe you're not connecting to the game servers (they do come down at times, but usually if that's happening you'd see a LOT of posts about it here). I'm not sure how the whole Steam-Origin thing works, so all I can suggest is making sure you're logged in in game, to the correct account, and make sure nothing is blocking the game from accessing the internet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (654 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@joannayaya it sounds like maybe you're not connecting to the game servers (they do come down at times, but usually if that's happening you'd see a LOT of posts about it here). I'm not sure how the whole Steam-Origin thing works, so all I can suggest is making sure you're logged in in game, to the correct account, and make sure nothing is blocking the game from accessing the internet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (655 Views)