DLC on Steam

by Dem41CS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DLC on Steam

★★★ Newbie

I bought a dragon age inquisition in steam, before that I played it through a subscription (the subscription is still active), but all the dls disappeared in the game, I can't get pets, armor, content. What to do?

Message 1 of 4 (672 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DLC on Steam

Community Manager
@Dem41CS Wanted to check if you were still running into issues? you may need to repair or reinstall to have it use the copy you own.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (579 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Dem41CS To confirm did you own the DLC before or after getting the subscription service and playing from there?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (621 Views)

Community Manager
@Dem41CS Wanted to check if you were still running into issues? you may need to repair or reinstall to have it use the copy you own.

Illium.png

Message 3 of 4 (580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I bought a Deluxe in steam. The subscription is active, but I managed to get the game to see everything by all sorts of manipulations with the return of the game. Everything is fine now, BUT a new question has arisen. Literally just interrogated her completely from the word at all, everything in detail, all the dls too, I go to keep to put down my decisions in the inquisition section, and there are simply no solutions. He does not see the DLS about deep trails at all, there are no my options for the command rates that I passed (well, about operations on the department table), he sees only the quests of red Jenny's friends there, and the rest of the cells are hidden and my choice did not appear in the explore Thedas section about the fact that I gave the documents to that rebel in the woods and did not tell anyone that he was from the nobility. Can you tell me what to do? I would not like to lose these details from such a dear story to me.
Message 4 of 4 (503 Views)