DLC not working. nearly 10-year old issue.

by chinesewarspirit

Original Post

Highlighted

DLC not working. nearly 10-year old issue.

★★★ Novice

I know you guys know exactly what problem I'm talking about, it's only been posted about literally hundreds of times on every single platform the game is available for *eyeroll*

The EA Desktop app says dlc is installed, but its not picked up in game. I have the game through ea play.

support staff very unhelpful and claim they will esculate the issue then mark it as "fixed". they also told me the support team isnt even aware of this issue (I wish this was a joke).

Having to download someone else's config file from nexusmods is NOT a fix. It's a copout, what about all the people on console who experience the exact same issue? and what If you want to use dragon age keep?

I'm sure when Dreadwolf comes out you're gonna have fun spending an hour cross referencing your decisions in the game to keep your gamestate cause your game cant be played online.

clearly nothing is being done about this issue, it's either not being passed on by EA staff or they simply don't care.

The support agents using GOOGLE TRANSLATE to speak to you really doesnt help either, but that's another issue entirely.

Message 1 of 4 (468 Views)

Re: DLC not working. nearly 10-year old issue.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@chinesewarspiritTotally get that you don't want to download the mod. It is unacceptable that we had to fix the game for them, and support is useless for this problem.

I'm the uploader of the fix - it has 1000+ unique downloads. It's helped hundreds of people. I get you're frustrated. But, it will probably get you going again.

Message 2 of 4 (274 Views)

★★★ Novice

oh yeah it totally does work, no problems with the fix itself. just the fact one needs to exist because EA don 't give a *

Message 3 of 4 (266 Views)

★ Guide
@chinesewarspirit Right there with you, friend.
Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)