DLC Problem In

by CliviaChocolate

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DLC Problem In

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, so recently I purchased a copy of  Dragon age Inquisition game of the year edition, and started downloading the DLCs everything went fine, until I paused the Trespasser download so that I could restart my PC (It was at about 20%). Now the download won't reinitialize. It's acting as if it's installed, without being installed (as shown in attached image). If I click details as shown on the image, it takes me to the friends who play tab. Any help would be welcome. 

Message 1 of 5 (528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DLC Problem In

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I tried everything suggested, didn't work. What did work though, was backing up my other, already downloaded DLCs, uninstalling Inquisition, reinstalling from the discs, and then putting all the dlcs in their appropriate folders. Thanks for the suggestion though! Trespasser currently downloading.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (483 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @CliviaChocolate

Could you try to clear Origin cache first and then use repair option on DA Inquisition in the application.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (505 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

If the repair doesn't work, you could manually delete the already downloaded files.

The DLC is in the installation folder under Update and the Trespasser folder is called SinglePlayer_DLCBlue. Delete or rename that folder, then reload your Origin library (in case Origin was already running). You should then be able to start the download again.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I tried everything suggested, didn't work. What did work though, was backing up my other, already downloaded DLCs, uninstalling Inquisition, reinstalling from the discs, and then putting all the dlcs in their appropriate folders. Thanks for the suggestion though! Trespasser currently downloading.

Message 4 of 5 (484 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I'm glad to hear that it finally worked @CliviaChocolate Standard smile

I'll mark your post as an accepted solution, but please let us know if you encounter any more issues with downloading the DLCs via Origin.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 5 (475 Views)