DLC (GotY) Question

by DiegoSC23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DLC (GotY) Question

★★★ Novice

Hello, i have the "vanilla" version of this game (without the expansions) is there a way for me to "update" (buy) the "GotY", or do i have to buy, one by one ???

Because, i want all 3 expansion packs, + the soundtrack that comes with the GotY edition, is there a way for me to do that, or not ?!

Message 1 of 4 (302 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DLC (GotY) Question

★★★ Expert

Buy them one by one, including the deluxe upgrade or, buy the full GOTY game. There is not a GOTY upgrade from vanilla.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (304 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

Buy them one by one, including the deluxe upgrade or, buy the full GOTY game. There is not a GOTY upgrade from vanilla.

Message 2 of 4 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

dammit.... so i'll have two Inquisitions on my account correct ?!.... that's annoying.... >Disappointed

Message 3 of 4 (278 Views)

★★★ Expert

That's why you can hide games in Origin, just hide the one you don't play anymore. I've got Beta hidden in mine because I was a beta tester and, that fool thing will reinstall itself even when I uninstall it. Got tired of it re downloading so, left it there and hid it. Just watch the desktop icon, I know with Beta installed, it tends to randomly launch either the beta or non beta game, I have to launch form Origin to be sure I get the game I want.

Good thing is I can have test games and the games I'm actually playing in two different clients, no risking messing up my GOTY with things I'm testing (just mods now.)

Message 4 of 4 (268 Views)