Re: DAI stuck on black loading screen after opening application (PS4)

by GhodonH

Original Post

Re: DAI stuck on black loaiding screen after opening application (PS4)

★ Novice

Im having same issue, trying to reinstall without Trespasser now ...

Message 11 of 20 (1,191 Views)

★★ Novice

The game works normally until I follow the qunari trail (second part of trespasser DLC) to an eluvian. Everytime I go though this main eluvian I get a type of infinite load screen. Three other eluvians works normally on the same area (two from this new part and one from the first part that is also still accessible)

Already tried to disconnect internet / plug it on wire / delete and load save data from USB / turn off / turn on / use old saves / install and reinstall without any success.

Message 12 of 20 (1,178 Views)

★ Novice

I have deleted the game and reinstalled with everything except the Trespasser and now  the game starts correctly. I never had any DA-I game on this system before, no saves.  Bought online through the PS Store, Czech Republic.

Message 13 of 20 (1,171 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issues. I've already deleted the game and re-installed it without Trespasser, but it still won't load. The PS was not in stand-by mode while downloading and I waited until all game data was downloaded before starting. I also tried starting the game offline, won't work either. There's also no old game data on the system. I've only played the game on PC before. Frown

Message 14 of 20 (1,150 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue too. Only ever played on a PS3, so that's not the. The radio silence on the entire matter, and the inconsistency of the fixes are what angers me most.

Message 15 of 20 (1,140 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just wanted to come back and tell you guys, that I deleted the game again and downloaded ONLY the base game. After testing that (it worked) I installed all minor DLC and it still works. I have yet to install any story DLC. I just want to play right now and I'm afraid to break it again. It really sucks, that there seems to be no-one interested in fixing this. From what I've heard, this issue exists since the GOTY was released and the fact that it's still not fixed angers my a great deal!

Message 16 of 20 (1,092 Views)

★ Novice
Stuck here and wont start up too. Merry loading logo spinning in bottom right corner but nothing happens. Deleted and now downloading whole 69gb's again.

Bought the game on psn store easter sale. Okay it was 8 euros or so but I still would like to play game that I bought. This should be fixed by you EA, not me the consumer. So not going to bother uninstalling/rebuilding multiple times. Fix or refund.
Message 17 of 20 (1,073 Views)

Issue is the trespassers dlc, and you really need to chat with ea over at ea help, using chat with rep option. Use Firefox browser for less issues and tell them what is up, because it is a ea/bioware side issue and this forum is a player to player help forum. EA is going to have to change something to fix this and the more calls/chats they get on it the quicker they will fix it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 18 of 20 (1,068 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just a side note, this issue is not just on PS either, I am on PC and have the same problem.

Having the GOTY edition as well, I click start up, get a black screen with the small green loading symbol, and it stays there, while I can hear the theme music, I cannot do anything except shut it down.

Message 19 of 20 (1,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the game and after installing it'll go to the starting screen then load to the character creation..I bought the game nothing wrong with the disc but anywho after after it loads to character creation it'll go to the blue screen and say remove disc damaged or dirty but I just bought the game even updated before I payed even before update still for the same thing.. What yo do please anyone?

Message 20 of 20 (670 Views)