DAI quest "Calming Victory Rise" Can't Blow Horn No Interface

by dwharper34

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DAI quest "Calming Victory Rise" Can't Blow Horn No Interface

★ Guide

My computer crashed playing Dragon Age Inquisition(video card over-clock too high), while I was getting ready to blow the horn on the quest "Calming Victory Rise". I have already set the 2 body pits on fire, there is a user interface on the horn and a diamond quest mark on the map. The computer crashes and I reboot. After lowering the clock on my video card, I load the last autosave and end up at the horn. Now there is no interface on the horn and no way to interact with it. The quest is not complete, the pits are burning and there is still a diamond on the map. If you place your cursor on the diamond, it says "Blow Horn". I probably needed to go back to my last intentional save, but I have continued on for a while, probably three or four hours. Will the quest continue for the rest of the game or do I have to go back to an earlier save? I'll try that now. Thanks in advance for any help!

Message 1 of 3 (872 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DAI quest "Calming Victory Rise" Can't Blow Horn No Interface

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The rampart is a big area and I didn't see any. You might be right. Thanks for the quick response! I went back to a save at the point where the horn was first blowable, loaded that and blew the horn. It was when I first started this area, so I lost about eight hours. I had already gotten the snowy white wyvern's heart and Vivienne had made her potion. I am still going through the area again. I don't like the ramparts and I just wanted to get it over with.

So loading a previous save before this happened or killing any enemies left in the area are both good solutions!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (838 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Have you checked if there are still enemies in the area? I think you can't blow the horn until every enemy is dead.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The rampart is a big area and I didn't see any. You might be right. Thanks for the quick response! I went back to a save at the point where the horn was first blowable, loaded that and blew the horn. It was when I first started this area, so I lost about eight hours. I had already gotten the snowy white wyvern's heart and Vivienne had made her potion. I am still going through the area again. I don't like the ramparts and I just wanted to get it over with.

So loading a previous save before this happened or killing any enemies left in the area are both good solutions!

Message 3 of 3 (839 Views)