DAI problem in activation of Deluxe edition.

by persck

Original Post

DAI problem in activation of Deluxe edition.

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I'm having trouble when I redeem the code to make my DAI the deluxe edition, I put the code where it should go, then when I press ok/continue appears this message: "the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid"

What should I do? I payed for this deluxe edition, the code is in the box and it's new...

Thanks,

Paulo

Message 1 of 5 (602 Views)

Re: DAI problem in activation of Deluxe edition.

Community Manager

Perhaps this is related to the Origin issue that's affecting users right now.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Info-Origin-services-impacted-Games-library-saves-purchases/m-p/4346...

Can you try the code again once this is resolved?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It said it was solved, but I still can't do it, the same error..

Message 3 of 5 (581 Views)

I would triple check the codes, in real good light to make sure it isn't something stupid like a 1 (one) appearing as I  ( i ) or O ( o ) as 0 (zero).  That is the most common issue with these codes.  If the EA issue has been fixed and you are entering the code correctly, then you will probably have to contact EA rep to get them to solve the issue or at least tell you exactly what the issue is and how to fix it.  To contact them you will need to go to the main EA help site and then use live chat or phone back depending on what is available..

http://help.ea.com/en/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 5 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well theres also the fact that depending on when you got it because I had the same problem but it turns out the code does expire

Message 5 of 5 (493 Views)