DAI not launching with steam

by almostheroes777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DAI not launching with steam

★★★ Newbie

i am at my wits end here. Ive done practically every thing people have recommended on the list. I disabled my firewall, disabled my avast antivirus, updated my drivers.The game was working not even a day or two ago just fine. I have it on compatitbility and run as admin. Ive tried launching it through windowed mode first. The same thing keeps happening its reloading my origin page over and over again after many attempts of relaunching it. Below is my system after is copy pasted it to the site. I honestly don't know what to do next at this rate. Even uninstalled, repaired, ect.

https://hastebin.com/kiqaponoqa.yaml

Message 1 of 3 (368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DAI not launching with steam

★★★ Newbie

...welp i can't tell you how i got it working, but i did for now? I think, if this helps anyone. Run in compatibility mode, it wont launch windows will ask if it worked click the troubleshoot button and do the test run on it. Im just as confused here but somehow after all of that it started working again. I dont understand why it is now because it wouldn't before but now i got it working. I guess once i can duplicate the problem and do every feasible step possible it'll function.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (353 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

im trying a repair through origin as of the moment of typing, however I do know it hands it over to steam to validate, maybe it'll make me feel better?

Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

...welp i can't tell you how i got it working, but i did for now? I think, if this helps anyone. Run in compatibility mode, it wont launch windows will ask if it worked click the troubleshoot button and do the test run on it. Im just as confused here but somehow after all of that it started working again. I dont understand why it is now because it wouldn't before but now i got it working. I guess once i can duplicate the problem and do every feasible step possible it'll function.

Message 3 of 3 (354 Views)