DAI banter

by wildtail72

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DAI banter

★★★ Newbie

I love the game but I hate how quiet it is. I see multiple people having this problem and i know its an older game but it just takes away everything fun out of the game. I've played for about 80 hrs now and I've only had about 9 times where there has been banter between my companions. I've tried fiddling with the audio, doing the mount/unmount trick, resting at a camp, and even fast traveling from the war room but none of it works. Is there anyway to fix it. I'm on PS4 btw so I can't download a mod

Message 1 of 4 (1,489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DAI banter

Hero

Unfortunately there is no fix on PS4 that I know of.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,626 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Unfortunately there is no fix on PS4 that I know of.

Message 2 of 4 (1,627 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @wildtail72

Unfortunately, I can only confirm information provided by @Fred_vdp Frown

I've played DAI on both, Playstation 4 and PC and it seems that the banter doesn't trigger as often as it should on console versions. I'm sorry that we're unable to help with that.

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 4 (1,440 Views)

Hero

@EA_Ataashi wrote:

I've played DAI on both, Playstation 4 and PC and it seems that the banter doesn't trigger as often as it should on console versions.

I think it's the same on consoles and PC, but there's also a degree of luck involved, so maybe you got a bit unlucky when playing on PS4.

There was a level scaling mod that accidentally fixed the banter bug, but I think even the modder couldn't figure out why that was. Tongue out

Message 4 of 4 (1,428 Views)