DAI Won't import custom World State

by enqy148CHJsrpx

Original Post

DAI Won't import custom World State

★★★★★ Newbie

The world state import function isn't working on character creation, I've tried exporting multiple world states on the keep and that seems to be working perfectly as I am getting confirmation on there, but when I go to create a new character it will only give me the default world state. I've checked to make sure that my accounts are properly linked and they are plus I am definitely logged into the EA servers, I've never had this issue before and I have made about 3 characters previously so I'm not sure what's going on? In case it makes a difference I am an EA Access Subscriber and on Xbox One

Message 1 of 23 (961 Views)

Re: DAI Won't import custom World State

★★ Novice
The same thing is happening to me. Same system and everything. Did you figure it out because I really have no idea why it's doing that. It worked the first time but the second time it stopped working. It's very annoying. I hope they figure out what the heck is going on. :/
Message 2 of 23 (923 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been having these issues since yesterday, I've no idea what's up, I've checked a few places and it seems to be a problem for Xbox One users only

Message 3 of 23 (914 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It's happening to me too and I'm Xbox 360.

EDIT: It's all back up and working now! It's just my luck to load a game for the first time for it to not work haha Standard smile

Message 4 of 23 (898 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same. I'm on the Xbox One. I've been trying to work on it since last night. Its worked up until now..

EDIT:

I've done some digging and it seems like a lot of people are having the same problem, and Bioware is apparently aware of the issue and are trying to fix it. So hopefully we'll have a fix soon

Message 5 of 23 (885 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

A few people, myself included, have tweeted the Keep team and they are working on it and having us test it every so often so hopefully it works soon! The outage is limited to just xbox consoles though it seems

Message 6 of 23 (868 Views)

★★ Novice
What are the freaking odds of this happening today, the day I finally sit down to play this game?
Please EA/Bioware fix this fast.
Message 7 of 23 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
That and they need to fix there servers.
Message 8 of 23 (852 Views)

★★★ Novice

PC too. I mean for me anyway

Message 9 of 23 (819 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Everything seems to be back up and working for me

Message 10 of 23 (811 Views)