Re: DAI: Sit In Judgement BUG!

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DAI: Sit In Judgement BUG!

★★ Novice

I play DAI on PC, have all the DLCs and the game runs smoothly and works fine normally. 

But on my main file, I have a quest in Skyhold to judge a man. 

I did the quest once but wasn't happy with the outcome so I tried to load back to the save before it and try again. But the moment I press "Sit" on the throne, the screen goes to the loading screen where the small logo in the corner pulsates and moves, but nothing happens. 

I tried waiting it out but after almost an hour I just gave up. I couldn't open the menu, couldn't cancel it so I just had to tab out and force close it and then restart it. 

It still works fine when I restart it and do other quests and stuff but the "Sit in Judgement" quest does not work. 

The cutscene doesn't show and theres nothing to do while it loads. 

Help? 

Message 1 of 3 (8,925 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Others in the past with similar problems have also found that changing the throne can help with this issue. I believe you can change your throne in the undercroft (it's been a while since I played, sorry I can't be more specific).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (8,922 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @GalZims

Have you tried to use the repair option in Origin or maybe load an earlier save?

Screenshot_4.png

There is a small chance, that this particular save file got corrupted and that's why you're unable to start the quest.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (8,794 Views)

Hero

Others in the past with similar problems have also found that changing the throne can help with this issue. I believe you can change your throne in the undercroft (it's been a while since I played, sorry I can't be more specific).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (8,923 Views)