Original Post

DAI NO SOUND AT ALL

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello!

I've had an issue with DAI, I've done a fresh install of the game

I've scanned for repairs

I've installed all the latest drivers

BUT none of this made my game have audio. My audio is missing. It's not turned off or set low. I've checked in sound manager and set everything as default. I've tried changing the type of audio to Stereo. I've tried most solutions I have seen but nothing helps. Any tips?

MY RIG:

GTX 1050TI 2GB

MSI Tomahawk MB

PSU 750 Bronze

16gb RAM

Ryzen 5 2400x With integrated graphics

Message 1 of 9 (778 Views)

Re: DAI NO SOUND AT ALL

Post a DxDiag file of your system so we can see the sound hardware and drivers, please.

What type of speaker/headphones do you use??  What settings in game??  What settings in your sound setup on op system??  What other programs are you running??  Have you tried a clean boot of your system to see if you have cross program interference??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 9 (737 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm using a Logtech USB headset and Blackweb speakers. Setting in game I hvae tried Headphones and Speaker even the other settings. MY sound set up I use the Realtek sound system. It usually boots up with NVIDIA Shadow for recording. I usually have Netflix/Youtube playing on 2nd moinitor. I had a Similar Problem with DA Origins but Disabling my Built in graphics card in my processor solved then DA: Origins issue but not DAI. Tried clean boot but still no sound. Sorry for the late reply Job and life plus kids gets busy. Thanks for the help!

Message 3 of 9 (705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ZeroAngelX;  Logitech gaming headsets have been known to cause problems.  (Specifically, the utility software for them is the issue.)  Have you tried using just regular speakers?

Message 4 of 9 (693 Views)

★★ Novice
I'll be sure to try that when I get home. I'll give you an update when possible . Me unplugging the headset should work correct? Or should I wipe Logitech programming from computer and reinstall it?
Message 5 of 9 (685 Views)

★★ Novice

Update: tried without headset and game only still No audio sadly Frown

Message 6 of 9 (679 Views)

In your documents file, you should have Bioware, then DAI then saves folders....go into this folder and delete the profileoptions and profileoptions_options files.

For now unplug the second monitor and restart your machine, then boot up the game.

I am looking for one, if the issue is a fault in your options menu items...deleting these files just resets everything back to default and they are recreated when game is launched.

Second thing I am looking into is if the game is somehow not putting out sound because it doesn't think it is primary or the chosen program..  So I want the second monitor out of the system to make sure DAI is and knows it is the main program running.

You can do these as two separate actions, one delete the files, and then if that doesn't work, remove the monitor an reboot after...

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 7 of 9 (654 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried that aswell. But still no sound. Might jsut be something wrong on my behalf that isnt fixable

Message 8 of 9 (610 Views)

Have you tried creating a new profile on your computer one with Admin rights and then install Origin and DAI on that profile and see if sound works??

Message 9 of 9 (595 Views)