Re: DA inquisition - Save failed due to insufficient space

by wrathofall69

Original Post

★★★ Novice

my save folder dosent have any files whit the words profile in them and i dont have any save game's in

Also when running the game

1.) Run Origin in Admin Mode

2.) Run DA:I in Admin Mode

done this reinstal the game like 20x still noting

Message 31 of 53 (2,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here not getting any results and cannot find a "saves" folder anywhere

Message 32 of 53 (2,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue and none of these fixes work. Very frustrating.
Message 33 of 53 (2,472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. Go to My Docs, Bioware, right click the folder > properties > then uncheck 'read-only'. Works for me.

Message 34 of 53 (2,437 Views)

★★ Novice

I installed the game yesterday.  Yesterday the game saved.  Today all my saves are gone and I can't save.  There is a save file and tried changing it from "read only" but always changes itself back.  Looked at other fixes in other threads and they either don't work or don't apply.

Message 35 of 53 (2,370 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here.

Tried the sollutions the web gives to fix that read only problem, but it does not work here. Still read only.

Anyone?

Message 36 of 53 (2,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Check if you have full permission over your my documents folder, especially if you have moved it to a drove other than C:

Message 37 of 53 (2,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've bought and installed the game after I upgraded to Windows 10 and while My Documents is in the C drive, the game has not created any folders in it even though it has a Bioware folder already in it from DA 1, 2 and Mass Effect.

My game installed from Origin to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Dragon Age Inquisition

There aren't any folders named Saves or anything indicative of where it saves the games to.

Adding a folder called Saves to every directory doesn't seem to do the trick either.

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, tried everything as Administrator, clicked on everything to make it non read only but still no luck.

Message 38 of 53 (2,263 Views)

★★★ Novice

This solved it.Thanks!

Message 39 of 53 (2,231 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this same issue.

I am running Windows 10, with the Game installed on the D drive, the save files in My Documents on the C Drive (default location)

The game was running fine until last nights patch.  Then this error meesage started appearing.  I have gone to the Folder the saves are in, and unchecked Read Only and am still having this issue.

Message 40 of 53 (2,211 Views)