Re: DA: Inquisition is not allowing me to pre load

by jonny27bravo13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DA: Inquisition is not allowing me to pre load

★★ Novice

I am in japan which is 14 hours ahead of the East Coast, USA.  I am tracking that the game will not pre-load in the EU region.  I would just like to know if there is anything that states there is a different release for the pre-load due to my region.  I have already cleared origin temporary files, reloaded my game library and have tottally reinstalled origin.

Message 1 of 5 (617 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Ok so it is due to the release schedule.  As of right now the game will pre load on the 19th of November if you are in Japan.  I recommend viewing their release schedule due to the fact that most peoples "problem" stems from this.  

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (464 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I too have this problem.

I have been trying to preload the game from Canada since the start of the preload. The only thing I get is that my operating system would not be able to play the game as it is pre Vista 6.0.

I have Windows 8.1 Pro ... and EA has not answered me in the last 20 hours.

Message 2 of 5 (571 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

"The only thing I get is that my operating system would not be able to play the game as it is pre Vista 6.0."

Me too :catmad:

Message 3 of 5 (562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue.  Dragon Age Inquisition will not install because it thinks I am using an outdated or pre vista version of Windows.  I am running Windows 7 64 bit ultimate.

Message 4 of 5 (527 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok so it is due to the release schedule.  As of right now the game will pre load on the 19th of November if you are in Japan.  I recommend viewing their release schedule due to the fact that most peoples "problem" stems from this.  

Message 5 of 5 (465 Views)