DA:I - Mod it or not?

by RedCobraaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DA:I - Mod it or not?

★ Novice

Should i mod the game or not? I just started the game and i want to get the best experience out of it. This game really gives me the feeling like i am playing Skyrim for the first time aka i love the game as it is. 

Are there any essential mods that i should get?

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 4 (440 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DA:I - Mod it or not?

My personal belief is play it once Vanilla, then look at the mods and see if you want to make any changes.  I personally think the game is fairly solid as is, but others probably disagree.  I THINK most mods are more visual mods and less play or added quests, such as you see in Skyrim. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (418 Views)

All Replies

My personal belief is play it once Vanilla, then look at the mods and see if you want to make any changes.  I personally think the game is fairly solid as is, but others probably disagree.  I THINK most mods are more visual mods and less play or added quests, such as you see in Skyrim. 

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 4 (419 Views)

Hero

I use this mod which removes the animation when looting. I don't like to waste time gathering resources.

https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/788

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RedCobraaa;  Both of my colleagues are 100% correct.  Play the game without mods the first time... except for the one that removes the time-wasting "resource gathering" animation!  Angel

After that, I have a list of around two-dozen mods I run with regularly.  They're about evenly split between the ones that affect appearance and the ones that affect gameplay.

Message 4 of 4 (364 Views)